International Meat Trade Association (IMTA)
Holds a BA Joint Honours Economics and Agricultural Economics and MA Economics.
Worked for 15 years as an economist with the UK Meat and Livestock Commission where she specialised in European agriculture policy.
Has 15 years experience as an independent consultant in the meat sector.
In 2006 she was appointed as the Director of IMTA.
- Studied BA International History at the London School of Economics.
Katie joined IMTA in September 2012. Katie is currently studying towards a Diploma in World Customs Compliance and Regulations with The Institute of Export.
Policy and Market Intelligence Executive
- Studied BA and MA in European Politics (with French) and MA in Legislative Studies. Katrina joined IMTA in April 2016, having previously worked for two years at the European Meat and Livestock Trades Union in Brussels.
Administrative Assistant Daniela Merola
- Currently Studying BSC in Criminology with Psychology at London South Bank University.Daniela joined IMTA in April 2017.
Policy & Operations Assistant Dan Soper
- Dan joined IMTA as a Policy & Operations Assistant in July 2018 after graduating with a degree in International Relations from the University of East Anglia. His degree studies focused on Global Political Economy, culminating in a dissertation examining the economic and political impact of China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
Policy & Market Intelligence Assistant Caitlyn Lambert
- Caitlyn joined IMTA in August after graduating with a BSc in Agri-Business Management from Newcastle University. I specialise in Food Economics, Food Marketing and Supply Chain Management in the perishable goods sector.
IMTA is a company Limited by Guarantee and Registered in England Number 105383